COVID Safety at Benchmark
Keeping everyone safe during this time is extremely important to us.
No staff or taste testers are to participate if they answer ‘yes’ to any of the following:
- are you are any close contacts experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms
- have you or any close contacts been diagnosed with COVID-19
- have you been to any of the known ‘hot spots’ in the last 14 days
- have you been asked to self isolate
The following hygiene practices are in place:
- All testing booths, iPads, and any touch points are thoroughly sanitised between testing sessions with Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes (TGA listed disinfectant for use against COVID-19 and safe for use on food preparation areas).
- Upon arrival, all staff and respondents must sanitise their hands and have their temperature checked with a contactless infrared thermometer (temperature taker wearing appropriate protective equipment). Anyone with a temperature at, or exceeding 37.6°C will be asked to return home.
- Everyone must maintain social distancing of at least 1.5M and the number of people present will be in accordance with the NSW Government Rule assuring 4 square meters of space per person.
- All Benchmark Staff are to wear a mask and gloves, and sanitise their hands regularly.