COVID Safety at Benchmark
Keeping everyone safe during this time is extremely important to us.
No staff or taste testers are to participate if they answer ‘yes’ to any of the following:
- are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms
- have been in close contact with anyone experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with any individuals diagnosed with COVID-19
- are themselves vulnerable to COVID-19
- have traveled to Melbourne or been in close contact with someone who has traveled to/from Melbourne in the previous two weeks
- have been to any of the Sydney ‘hotspot’ areas in the previous two weeks
The following hygene practices are in place:
- All testing booths, iPads, and any touch points are thoroughly sanitised between testing sessions with Clinell Universal Sanitising Wipes (TGA listed disinfectant for use against COVID-19 and safe for use on food preparation areas).
- Upon arrival, all staff and respondents must sanitise their hands with hand santisier. They must also have their temperature checked with a contactless infrared thermometer (temperature taker wearing appropriate protective equipment). Anyone with a temperature at, or exceeding 37.6°C will be asked to return home.
- Everyone must maintain social distancing of at least 1.5M and the number of people present will be in accordance with the NSW Government Rule assuring 4 square meters of space per person.
- All Benchmark Staff are to wear a mask and gloves, and sanitise their hands regularly.